Question:
WoRLds hardest riddle ---can u figure it out? NEED HELP! dunno what it is>>>?
Press288
2006-04-14 15:25:40 UTC
ok guys..so this riddle is HARD..
according to studies.. 84% of kindergardeners figured it out, but only 3% of harvard students figured it out..so im guessing its a simple object...well here it is....
------------------
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
---------------------------
Twelve answers:
teamroc04
2006-04-14 18:56:45 UTC
Come on now .. the answer is obvious.

The answer is wind or air .. which is pretty much the same thing.

Polar bears turn white when they are born, outside in the air.

When wind hits your eyes .. it makes them water.

Guys have to pee when they breathe air .. cuz they are living.

Girls have to comb their hair the wind messes it up.

Celebrities look stupid it their dresses and hair is flying everywhere in the wind.

Normal people look like celebs if their hair is blowing in the wind.

Pancakes turn brown when air or wind gets to them.

Champane bubbles when it is being pored out or when wind or air touches it.

You cant sqeeze air but if you blow a bubble and pop it .. it pops.

You obivously cant see wind or air and you obviously cant pop.

There you have it.
brand_new_monkey
2006-04-20 03:57:28 UTC
The answer is NO.

There is no answer for all the polar bear and celebrities part, and the last part of the riddle is "Can you guess the riddle?". The answer is No. 84% of kindergarderners will answer that, because they have no patience to listen to the whole thing, and only 3% of Harvard students will get it because the other 97% will be looking for an answer to all the other stuff that's there just to throw us off.
SteelerFan_2006_
2006-04-15 04:07:21 UTC
Gunna guess Pressure!
2006-04-14 22:50:33 UTC
Whoa... I saw this as a bulletin in MySpace. LOL. How about the part afterwards?
Einstein
2006-04-14 22:36:13 UTC
Air?...got me swinging,but I will keep watching the Answers here.
chickenlittlecookie
2006-04-14 22:31:59 UTC
nature
2006-04-14 22:34:59 UTC