Question:
I have a dell inspiron 1150 & I want a dvd burner. waht do I have to do to install one myself on my lap top ?
recomm1
2006-04-17 08:11:58 UTC
I would like to install an internal dvd burner. the one I have is just a dvd-rom. were and about how much $ THANKS
Three answers:
deezone13
2006-04-17 08:15:15 UTC
You have to remove the DVD rom, Very easy to do, just go to dell.com support and look for your online manual for instructions, then replace with DVD burner for laptop you can buy all over the internet at one of many sites.Go to pricewatch.com and do search for best prices online.
bpatches701@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-17 08:16:18 UTC
Best thing is to do is to go to a computer service place such as best buy. ( I like curcuit city ) Then tell them what you want and they will send it off to a lab. The reason you want that is because if you do it yourself and you get one spec of dust in the wrong thing inside a laptop it will ruin it. They have a clean-room laboritory for this. If they ruin it they have to fix it no charge.
eldeseo
2006-04-17 08:14:19 UTC
call the customer service line for dell