Question:
How could we know the source of our thoughts.?
nsoftwareengineer
2006-04-14 22:03:46 UTC
One have evil thoughts and good thoughts but what is the source of these, is there any way to find this......?
Three answers:
alias_dictus_tony
2006-04-14 22:05:30 UTC
Well if theya re your thoughts you are the source. Good or evil,they are yours.
The Wiseman
2006-04-15 05:07:01 UTC
You know, good and evil are just points of view. The thoughts you are having and your feelings towards them are the subject of the morals you abide by. To some, they are just normal thoughts.
CatN
2006-04-15 05:09:02 UTC
The source of your thoughts is something you should be careful about. Bad thoughts, like bad luck will follow you.

Good thoughts bring good health and good luck. Be careful...I'm serious. You become what you think.