Question:
how do I keep birds out of my trees so they don't poop on my cars?
flaminred981
2006-04-18 06:15:17 UTC
how do I keep birds out of my trees so they don't poop on my cars?
Four answers:
Mrs. J
2006-04-18 06:27:02 UTC
Simple! Cut down the trees or move the cars.
liz777
2006-04-18 06:33:59 UTC
Simply take your bed blankets & put it over & around the Tree.

Cover up the tree with Mesh wire. From top to bottom.

Place a LOUD sensor alarm in the tree that would start making noise and scaring away the birds.

Check these 3 to see which one works the best.
andysmobile1973
2006-04-18 06:26:36 UTC
cut down the trees

post a no birds allowed sign

hang a windchime
2006-04-18 06:25:56 UTC
Hokay,

Here is what you do....

Goto Wal-Mart and buy a BB Gun, then you put some BB in the gun. You can paint your face or whatever, then you wait. When you see the birds go bang bang bang.

Problem solved.